The most popular size for a car subwoofer at present, the 12″ BassFace woofer is a clear winner.
Phenomenal low end performance whilst retaining sledgehammer drum transients – the combination of a large cone and relatively lightweight 2 inch voice coil construction is kept in check by our double roll surround suspension system.
Designed to run in enclosures from 0.7 to 1.2 cubic feet, these aren’t going to take up too much space either.
- 650W RMS / 1300W MAXIMUM POWER HANDLING (35Hz subsonic/100Hz crossover, sealed enclosure)
- Designed for use in enclosures from 0.7 (hard bass) up to 1.2 cubic feet (low bass)
- Can be used in a free air setup with appropriate amplification and cone control care.
- Sensitivity 92db @ 1w/m
- Impedance – 4 Ohm
- Revolutionary Twin Concentric Suspension Technology
- Heavy Gauge Steel Basket
- Super High Density Ceramic Magnet
- Lightweight Anti-Flex Patterned PP Cone
- CAD Optimised Air-Flow for Maximum Heat Dissipation
- 2″ Custom Tooled Aluminium Voice Coil
- Bumped Pole Piece For Improved Excursion
- Vented Back Plate For Better VC Cooling
- UPC : 610395871972
|Whats in the box?…1 x Premium Grade High Performance Car Subwoofer
1 x Fitting Template
- Overall Pack Weight = 4530g
- Product Weight = 3950g
- Overall diameter 310mm
- Cutout diameter 282mm
- Hole centre diameter 295mm
- Mounting depth 130 mm